This is the booking page for
To learn more about this:
- Who is this program for?
- Program benefits
- Program contents
- Format of learning
Head on over to our program description page.
What is Agile HR and how can we get started?
An introduction to Agile HR and how we can can get started
You’re welcome to join a 45 minute introduction to Agile HR ! Our trainers and facilitators are giving you a tour with the help of the Agile HR in Nutshell – visual that Agile HR Community designed (illustrated by the amazing Mia Kolmodin)
What to expect:
- Get introduced to main Agile HR concepts.
- Understand what Agile in HR and HR for Agile means.
- Practical examples and stories from how HR teams have started using Agile tools and practices.
- Hear examples of how HR teams have used the agile mindset in different settings.
- Reflect on the ongoing changes in the organisations moving towards self-managing, networked, flat structures and what it means for HR.
- Get inspired about the Agile movement, mindset and methods that is revolutionising how HR is delivering value to the organisation.
- Take a timeout from work to learn from other Agile HR professionals.
- You are inspired by Agile HR but quite don’t know how to start.
- You are keen to hear examples of HR teams using Agile in their work.
- You want to learn what Agile HR is all about in a short and condensed form to begin with.
- You want to get familiar with Agile HR community and our way of delivering content through workshops.
Riina Hellström, Founder of Agile HR Community and Author of Agile HR – Deliver value in a changing world of work.
Who Should Join?
Anyone interested in Agile HR! This is an introduction session for people who are only getting familiar and starting with Agile HR.
What is Agile HR?
Transforming the fundamental principles of HR into People Operations leading Agile, digital and networked organisations. Agile HR aims to build a shared value between your customer, business and people by:
Mindset – Embracing the Agile mindset within Human Resources and people practices to incrementally deliver value to your customer.
Co-Create – Applying Agile techniques, like Scrum and Kanban, to self-organise, experiment and co-create directly with your people.
Human-centric – Building awesome, people-friendly workplace practices that are validated by users
Evidence-based – Evidence-based decision making that delivers customer value through data, people analytics and insight.
Agile Transformation & Leadership – Consulting on Agile and digital organisational transformation, and coaching leaders